• 유치부(다니엘)
유치부(다니엘)
2019_April_28 Dream Church Sunday School Timalsina 2019-04-28
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 158

http://chdeam.onmam.com/bbs/bbsView/137/5576977

2019_April_28 Dream Church Sunday School

The ancestor of faith, the God who fulfills Abraham's promise.

Genesis 12: 1~4

The Call of Abraham

1 The Lord said to Abraham, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

2 “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.

4 So Abraham went, as the Lord had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Harran.

Listening and Acting like in the Bible. Color the ark of the picture nicely

Bible stories

Go away from the home of your hometown, the Chosen and Isaiah, and go to the land that I will show you! I will make you a great nation and bless you. All who live on the earth will be blessed by you.

Abraham believed and followed God's promise. Finally, Abraham arrived in Canaan, the land God showed. The family of faith that led to Abraham, to Jacob son of Isaac, and to Joseph, the son of Jacob, had long been a great nation. It is 'Israel'.

God 's promise can sometimes slow down. But God does not forget any promise but keeps it.

God blessed Abraham and made him a great nation! This Help us to live as a faithful as we believe in God like Abraham and follow God's word. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

God bless you all. Thank you from Joseph Teacher!

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 20200906 유치부 온라인 영상 예배 운영자 2020.09.06 0 101
다음글 20160103 유치부 운영자 2016.01.07 0 356