유년부(사무엘)

• 홈 >
  • 다음세대 >
  • 유년부(사무엘)
유년부(사무엘)
2019_Dream Church June 30 Sunday School contents_영어버전_English version - Timalsina 2019-06-30
  • 추천 0
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 117

http://chdeam.onmam.com/bbs/bbsView/27/5602084

2019_June_30 Dream Church Sunday School

Moses recovered from water

Exodus 2: 5-8, 10

5 Then Pharaoh’s daughter went down to the Nile to bathe, and her attendants were walking along the riverbank. She saw the basket among the reeds and sent her female slave to get it. 6. She opened it and saw the baby. He was crying, and she felt sorry for him. “This is one of the Hebrew babies,” she said. 7 Then his sister asked Pharaoh’s daughter, “Shall I go and get one of the Hebrew women to nurse the baby for you?” 8. “Yes, go,” she answered. So the girl went and got the baby’s mother. 10 When the child grew older, she took him to Pharaoh’s daughter and he became her son. She named him Moses, [a] saying, “I drew him out of the water.”

Bible stories

People of Israel began to live in Egypt, beginning with Joseph. King Pharaoh of Egypt was afraid that the Israelites. So I gave him a hard job, and when child was born, he ordered to kill. At that time, a child was born. Parents who had child put they put baby in the target and put it between the Nile river. Pharaoh's daughter, who went out for the nursery, found it and made the baby her own child. That baby is "Moses." He was trying to kill the Israelites, but God raised Moses and prepared a wonderful plan of salvation for Israel.

Thanks God for helping us when we are in awe, Always look to God who protects

us and help us to praise God in salvation. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

God bless you all. Thank you from Joseph Teacher!

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 2019_7_28_Dream Church July 28 Sunday School contents_영어버전_English version 사진 Timalsina 2019.07.28 0 116
다음글 2019_3월_31 드림교회 주일 학교 성경 말씀 _한글버전​ 사진 Timalsina 2019.03.30 0 134